Tuesday 26 May 2009

Nature Or Nurture residency!







So..  The wonderful Nurture or Nurture night, as hosted by the legend that is the Pushamann, and Sir Terry (Fancis) - as he has come to be known amongst our friends - is moving venue to the East Village in Shoreditch at the start of June, and i have been made a resident.. ! I didn't quite believe it at the time but now I can put (N.o.N) at the end of my name, yes, I am officially cool.  Anyway so the first night is next Thursday and i hope to see all you guys down there as it should be a really good evening; not only is Sir Terry and the Pushamann there but also Phonica's very own Hector.. what a corking lineup! 

Huge thanks go out to Charles (Pushamann) for this, I have been exceptionally lucky to meet such a legend of a man who has been so kind as to give me this opportunity, and I hope to be able to take full advantage and put out a really good set next week... Can't wait! 


No comments: