Tuesday 6 January 2009

Vian: Hour 4



Welcome to Hour 4, at last!

But wait a minute, because I don’t want you to think that after three months of waiting for this mix that you’re in for a mind blowing hour of clever and intelligent mixing and brilliant tunes, because sadly you’re not. In fact this mix shouldn’t be taken too seriously. It is really a one-off mix that I’ve wanted to do for a while now. I wanted to go deeper and I also wanted to put some of my favourite tracks in there – many of which are of that ilk - just so I had them down and recorded and part of my back catalogue, as it were.

I wouldn’t say this is as polished as my previous hours up to now, and it’s certainly a little bit rougher around the edges as a whole, but I’m pleased with it, it was something I really wanted to do and I’m happy with the result. This is a nice mix, a very pleasant mix, i hope you enjoy it.. 

Many thanks to the man Charles for designing the artwork too, very apt. 

Vian: Hour 4 

Minilogue - We All // Cocoon 
Loco Dice - Black Truffles In The Snow // Desolat 
Pikaya - Jedi // Cadenza 
Martin Beume, Pawas - House Kaoss // Squonk 
Jin Choi - The Black And White // Archipel 
Stimming - Una Pena (Argy remix) // Diynamic 
Lawrence - Compulsion // Dial Records 
DJ Sodeyama - Now Is The Time (Vocal Mix) // Archipel 
Sascha Funke - Ey // Platipus 
Pantha Du Prince - Saturn Strobe / Dial Records 


DOWNLOAD

No comments: