Saturday 8 November 2008

Vian: Hour Three



Welcome to hour three.. This hour is really a turning point in terms of my output, I am really happy with it because i mixed it really well and it represents the way I am heading in terms of style.. The first half hour especially, has a really organic and rhythmic edge which i am really warmimg to and which is exactly where i want to go, both in terms of mixing and my future productions (when i finally get around to that again). Lots of great tracks, particularly Viva Belize and Nesrib, but they are all superb.

I would like to thank in part the man Luciano for the most inspiring/amazing set i'v ever experienced, at Fabric at the end of August, it opened my eyes and ears wider than ever, and undoubtably affected the tune selection in Hour Three and indeed the future for Vian. So please enjoy my best mix so far - one that i will always look back on with great fondness.

Tracklist

Marco Ressman – Sao Paulo Lights (Anthony Collins Remix) // Upon You Records
Pier Bucci – Hey Consuelo (Samim Remix) // Stealth Records
Pele – Viva Belize // Connaisseur Records
La Pena - A1 // White Label
Sis – Marcha Oscura // Cecille
Johnny D – Soleil // Safari Electronique
Sis – Nesrib // Cecille
Stimming – Una Pena //Dynamic
Gel Abril – Spells of Yoruba // Be As One
Dave Aju – Crazy Place (Luciano Remix) // Circus Company

DOWNLOAD

No comments: